Here is how H gets sick (so far)...
Wednesday night
11 PM: wakes up crying. I pat his back and get him back to sleep.
11:20 PM: wakes up again. I go in his room and he's standing by his bed with a little glob of vomit in his hand. We go to the bathroom, wash him up, wait for more (which doesn't come), get him back to bed. I fetch a bowl from the kitchen and set it by his bed.
Midnight: wakes up crying again, but no vomit. I decide to sleep in his room to keep him asleep.
12:20AM: wakes up crying again, leans over the bed and vomits in the bowl. Wimpers a little and goes back to sleep. I get up, dump the vomit in the toilet, rinse out the bowl, and go back to his room.
1AM: repeat of 12:20AM
6:30AM: I wake up in H's bed. He's sitting on the floor playing "Cars" on O's Leapster.
No. More. Sick. Wow. Would that all of us would get sick that way.
He played, scampered around, had a massive amount of energy all day. That's it. I've been watching him since then. No more sick. Still mystified by it.
No comments:
Post a Comment