I like how we're all looking in different directions in this picture:
In the afternoon, H and I hung out by the pool...
...while J, S, and O went swimming. I've found that I somehow cannot restrain myself from taking pictures of my sexy husband shirtless. However, I have managed to post only this one, and by doing so, have saved my readers from being blinded by his extreme whiteness:
S, perfecting the cannonball:
After dinner, we drove to Pioneer Park and clambered around some big red rocks:
And while I was busy taking a picture of J doing this:
H tried to follow S across a space between two big rocks, didn't quite make it, fell in between, and cracked his head open. Even though I washed all the blood out of that shirt, he still won't wear it!

We carried him -- screaming -- to the car, cleaned him up, slapped some hemostatic gauze and a butterfly bandage on it, then took him (and his brothers) out for frozen yogurt. Great vacation, I must say!
1 comment:
How fun to go to St. George!!! Those pictures looked so fun!!!! Poor guy!! Ouch, hope he feels better by now! How is your foot?
Post a Comment