Monday, July 27, 2009

The Time Has Come for Us to Part

On Sunday I carefully dressed the Monkeys and we walked 2 blocks to the LDS chapel. The kids were phenomenal during Sacrament Meeting! They've been holding out on me. Now I know for sure that they can sit still for an hour! You can be sure I haven't let them forget it!

S was a little hesitant to go to Primary, but O went calmly and without fear to class with him, so he was ok. When H saw that they had the exact bus in Nursery that they have in Orem, he had no qualms about my leaving him in the care of strangers. Sunday School and Relief Society were so nice. I first started going to the LDS Church in NJ where membership is, to say the least, not as vigorous as in Utah. I'd forgotten what it was like going to church in a smaller ward and how much I love it! Maybe one day...

On Monday we left Gallup at 7:30AM and arrived home at 4:30PM. Mom and Dad Kim came with us as far as Moab. It was such a nice week in New Mexico.

Grandpa Kim and O


Grandpa Kim and H


Grandma Kim teaching S how to play chess (like he needs to be any smarter!)


Grandma Kim and H (trying fruitlessly to get H to fall asleep)

My "befores" and "afters"

No comments: