Thursday, April 9, 2009

Time's a Wasting

I'm generally not one to toot my own horn, but I have to say that I can be really good at wasting time. Like right now, for instance -- I knew there was a reason I hadn't started blogging, besides the fact that huz is paranoid about anything that goes out on the internet, it's totally wasting my time! Another thing I waste my time on is Sudoku. Maybe it's because every number has a specific place and there is only one right answer. Maybe it's because I'm a geek. I have this great little app on my phone that gives me 7 new Sudoku games daily of varying levels. When you've completed a level, it tells you your speed and how fast you were compared to everyone else who has played that game. I waste a lot of time on my phone with that game. I justify it by telling myself that I need something to keep my brain from oozing out of my ears, since I'm not involved with a lot of book learnin' anymore. Crosswords waste my time too. What are some of your time wasters?

4 comments:

Annette said...

If you have the same phone I have I waste a lot of time surfing the internet and iTunes, playing Diner Dash and Sally's Salon, and writing/checking email. My phone is a blessing and a curse!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite to see your blog. It is easy to waste time on them that is for sure but they are also a great way to stay in touch and know what is going on. Cute hair by the way!

Marenda

ali said...

you should get "Brain Age" on the Ds lite, then you can waste time and exercise your brain too. And it has Sudoku.

the internet is a huge time waster for me...

Esther said...

Annette and Ali,
I'm almost afraid to look up your time wasters -- they sound like too much fun!