Now, how could I not be proud of that? (I still didn't give him a cookie, by the way. Should I have?)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
By Hook or By Crook...
I have a thinker. He is most likely to be found sitting in or behind his favorite chair with a book. I also have an act upon-er. His actions and reactions are, mostly due to his age, not tied to his thought processes. Then there is the thinker/act upon-er. He is a great combination of both. For example, today I made cookies ("ickies" in H-speak). I don't know how he knew they were done and out of the oven, but he appeared in the kitchen just as they made it to the plate. It was just before dinner was ready, so I answered his request for an "ickie" with a,"No, after dinner". He became more and more insistent. Finally, he pushed the stool over and climbed up. I moved the cookies further back on the counter and then resumed making dinner. When I looked over 5 seconds later, this is what I saw:

Now, how could I not be proud of that? (I still didn't give him a cookie, by the way. Should I have?)
Now, how could I not be proud of that? (I still didn't give him a cookie, by the way. Should I have?)
Labels:
H
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment